Sunday, November 7, 2010

WELCOME

Hello and welcome if you've found your way here!

My name is Kylie and I was bitten by the photography bug a few months ago.

Since then, I've been trying to soak up as much information about photography as I can. In my quest for finding out more, I came across a fantastic site called http://www.digital-photography-school.com/
This site contained a post where the author had listed 100 things he had learnt about photography. One of those things was the suggestion to start a photoblog.

So here it is!

My husband bought a Nikon D90 earlier this year and has been teaching me what all the different settings mean and when to use them. I've also done a basic photography course at my local TAFE college.

I'm going to regularly post pictures I've taken that either I like personally or to which I've received encouraging feedback from others . I will then describe a few things about each photo (eg. WHY I took it, HOW I took it etc) which may help other beginner photographer's like myself. Plus it also puts my work out there for feedback (both positive and negative) from others.

By no means do I claim to be an expert - far from it!!! As I said, I've only been at this a few months and the purpose of this photoblog will be for me to document my photography learning journey.

Thanks for reading!

Kylie T

Buy my art

No comments:

Post a Comment